Home Hair Colour Kit Instructions
- This hair colour has been measured and is the correct amount for 1 application. For best results, use the entire contents.
- Brush through your hair to remove any knots.
- Pop your gloves on.
- Apply the barrier cream around your hairline making sure to cover your ears and back of the neck.
- Get your tint brush, whisk and bowl ready.
- Empty the contents of the colour and developer bags into your bowl.
- Whisk for at least 30 seconds until it’s well combined.
- Dip your tint brush into the colour and wipe the excess off on the side of the bowl.
- Starting at the parting, only colour the regrowth. Apply colour on each side of the parting.
- Take your next vertical section - about 0.5cm - using the tail of your tint brush and continue applying colour as above.
- Once you’ve completed a few vertical sections change to horizontal sections from the top of the ear forwards to your hairline.
- Be careful around your hairline and keep things as neat as possible.
- Repeat the process on the other side of your head.
- Once ﬁnished, apply colour to 2-3 sections at your crown.
- If you have someone to help you they can apply the colour to the roots at the back.
- Process for 30 minutes.
- Jump in the shower and rinse very well.
- Shampoo thoroughly twice.
- If you’re using a colour conditioner now is the time to apply it.
- Leave for the duration of your shower or around 5 -10 mins.
- If necessary, use the stain removal wipe around your hairline
Home Hair Colour Conditioner Instructions
Toner (Stronger) Application
- Shampoo and towel dry hair.
- Apply 1/4 - 1/3 (depending on hair length and thickness) of the bottle of colour conditioner throughout your hair evenly.
- Comb or brush it through and check it in the mirror to make sure that the colour is evenly distributed.
- Leave in for 30 mins.
- Shampoo hair and take some moisture out with your hands.
- Apply a 50c piece of conditioner throughout your hair evenly.
- Comb or brush through and clip up.
- Do this at the beginning of your shower and rinse off at the end of your shower.